1. Collection. We collect information from you when ordering or registering on our site, such as:
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order, enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information
2. Use. We may use the information collected from you when you register, make a purchase, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
4. Disclosure. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when its release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours and others’ rights, property or safety.
We may also share personal information with service providers who help with our business operations (such as credit card processing, for example PayPal), and with members of our corporate family, who may provide joint content and services and help detect and prevent potentially illegal acts.
5. Security. Our website may contain links to additional websites, and we are not responsible for any privacy policies or data practices of any third party websites, including without limitation any social networking website or service.
6. General. We may update this Policy at any time, with updates taking effect upon the “last edited on” date below.
10 Coppage Drive
Worcester, MA 01603
Last edited on 2016-09-20